Home

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

For the first time we have kept a tree in our home. Little one was super excited. From next year I will make ornaments to decorate it. But this year had to use store bought ones.


Last week I got a bigggg surprise!!I got the goodies Barbara(made in k-town) sent me. Barbara has a lovely blog and hosts amazing theme based link-parties. It is my first giveaway win and I love everything that she has sent me. Cute bracelet, handmade bookmark, pendants, buttons, beads and a sweet little note. Thank you so much Barbara!! I showed it to all my friends, and told them that my friend in Germany sent it to me.:).


Nicole of nicole and the bee has passed on an award to me.

Thank you so much Nicole!!It was just the push I needed to stop ignoring my blog. Nicole has a lovely,cheerful blog.
I need to pass this on to some blogs I like and have less than 200 followers. Here they come.
beberouge
Hazel's Crochet
Crafted By Carly
Knit Sew Hooked
Sonia and Fred

Before I go a peek into some crochet I am working on!!


Wishing you all a Very Very Merry Christmas!!


9 comments:

Teresa Kasner said...

Wonderful gifts and lovely crochet.. your tree is pretty too!
❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
*M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww thank-you so much I'm so delighted that you thought of me. Such a wonderful delight. Have a wonderful Christmas I love your crochet flower. xx

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Congrats on doing so well at the craft fair. I like your sweet Christmas garland and the pretty phonecases. Happy holidays. Tammy

Nima said...

Merry christams Saritha...enjoy this beautiful time with your family and friends

Eileen said...

Merry Christmas Saritha!

Crafted by Carly said...

:-) Big smiles here!!! Thank you so much!!! I can't believe you thought of me - I'm delighted!!!
I love your little tree - and your crochet is wonderful, as always!
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.....
Carly
x

Mereknits said...

Lovely gift, I love beads. Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Meredith

Marion said...

Dear Saritha,

Merry Christmas to you and your family and enjoy this beautiful time!

Send you many Greetings,
Marion

Pradeepa said...

Wow Saritha, just great. Congrats on your award, craft fair, giveway win. Merry Christmas!