Home

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Souls Sante

This is an exhibition cum sales sort of event that we went to today. Look what all I bought.
Mugs(I am in LOVE with them).


A tin for my sewing, knitting and crochet notions


A bag, which will be perfect for carrying my crochet WIPs.


And these Oh-so-pretty oven mitts.


Saw these beautiful knitted blankets. These were knit by a lady's(she was exhibiting) grandmother.




I was given a Versatile Blogger award by Barbara the other day. Thank you Barbara. I will post about it soon.

10 comments:

Stocki said...

Oh your mugs...they are gorgeous...I love the colours. Were the blankets for sale? :)x

Happybee said...

you got beautiful things!!!!
I love so much mugs too!!!
and these blankets are beautiful!!!

knottygal said...

you bought a tin from Chumbak!! I love their products too.. very quirky and Indian. ;-) I too have been eyeing a tin from them.. I missed on this event as Alvin wasn't feeling good! :-(

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Great finds! And all will be put to great use. Wonderful! Love those knitted blankets and that cute tin. Hope your day is great. Tammy

fotolabida maria said...

ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΟΛΑ !!!!!ΚΑΛΗ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a loot, Sari! Love the mugs and the tin. The hand knit blankets were not for exhibit? They are lovely things in themselves!

Pearlin J said...

ooo I love the knit blankets and that tin is soo adorable!

Jyothi said...

the mugs are great ! was eyeing for the tins from Chumbak for sometime..but alas ..they are not in Hyd and have to be shipped from bangalore..hope they open a store soon in Hyd ! I especially like their fridge magnets !

Ninu said...

wow!! happy things... where was this exhibition held? do send me a message when you get such info pls..

Ninu said...

wow!! happy things... where was this exhibition held? do send me a message when you get such info pls..