Home

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spidey Afghan



Presenting a spidey blankie made for my little superhero. Wanted to make one since a long long time. I planned to finish it by his birthday last december. But then could only finish it in the new year. But he is very excited to see it finally completed. The yarn used has small multicolored bits throughout, which looks great.


He sits on it while watching cartoons, uses it as a blanket and he has a long list of other ways of using it as well. Apparently the more he uses it the more power he gets. Yeah!! Me happy to see it so well received.

I have finished working on my crocheted cushion. More about it later.

5 comments:

nima said...

wow...that looks perfect for your little super hero...beautiful

Thendral said...

LOvely!!!

Sandy said...

So cute! I love the little flecks of color in that yarn, really neat.

Farah Muzaffar said...

Beautiful with very bold colours... you have such a neat hand Saritha...Lovely
Happy Valentine’s Day … hope you spare a little bit of your valuable time for me …
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

- said...

This really has turned out to be just wonderful. It looks like a purchased one and I mean that in a good way.