Home

Monday, May 31, 2010

Grocery Bag Holder

What do I write about this?It has been made with a very soft acrylic yarn which is locally available. Got stalled midway because I fell short of yarn and had to wait for the shop guy to get it from somewhere else. What is the birdie decoration doing with it? I just felt they both look good together.





As usual i did not read the pattern properly. Usually I realise my mistake after a few rounds. This time I broke all my previous records and realised it after making the whole thing and taking pictures.hehehe. But it looks fine. So me not worried at all. Ok if you are still wondering what the mistake is, according to the pattern the FPDtr spans through 2 rows. But in my case just 1. Well what difference does it make. All is well that ends well isn't it?

5 comments:

nima said...

wow...that looks awesome....i love your bright colour choice....it's not a mistake saritha...it's your way of doing it...lol...looks nice with 1 row of tr..

mel @ loved said...

Looks great, nice size too. I always find the ones you buy too small...

Ninu said...

it looks great..and i love the pen holder too

Pearlin J said...

nice colours!this is one the most used items in our home.

Saritha said...

Thanks all of you sweet ladies!!