Home

Monday, March 22, 2010

Rewind

Have been thinking for a long time to share the details of some of the things I have made in the past, that is before I started blogging. And since they are few in number, I think I can fit them into 1 post. So here you go.
A
scarf which is my first work in crochet. Iam really happy with the results. I love it and wear it all the time.




My first
doily which turned out to be quite big (maybe because I used knitting cotton). But I really liked it.




A table runner which is adorning our dining table. This is again a crocheted piece and the pattern is by me. The main part is plain double crochet. Finalising on the edging part took a lot of time. But again happy with the result.


Now moving on to some knitted projects.
This
scarf was made before I made any of the stuff mentioned above.






Made this cap for Pranav, but after a wash it has become all loose. Doesn't even fit my head. So planning to frog it and use the yarn for something else.




No comments: